Six-line, mid-range IP desk phone with color display
The Polycom® VVX® 350 business IP desk phone is a high quality, six-line, color, mid-range, IP phone designed for small to medium size businesses. It is ideal for knowledge workers, and call center operators who need to handle moderate/high volume of calls and whose work demand reliable connectivity.
Download Data Sheet
Industry’s best audio
The VVX 350 offers both Polycom® HD Voice™ and Polycom® Acoustic Fence™ technologies. Together, they dramatically improve the most important component of the VVX experience—voice clarity.
HD Voice delivers superior, high definition sound quality through industry leading, advanced voice processing capabilities. The Polycom’s exclusive Polycom Acoustic Fence technology keeps business conversations free from extraneous noises, echoes and distractions.
Straightforward, familiar access to the most common features
The VVX 350 is easy to use and reliable. End-users will find that it combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design with an intuitive user interface that together reduce the time spent learning new features and functions. Yet, the VVX 350 goes beyond being just a cost-effective communication device—it is an IP phone designed to improve collaboration and enable greater productivity in the workplace.
Easy deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 350 integrates seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments. The enterprise-grade, web-based configuration tool makes the installation of the VVX 350 a breeze, allowing administrators to easily provision large numbers of phones throughout the entire organization. The VVX 350 phones are easy to deploy and administer for Service Providers and IT staff via broad, standards based, open APIs.
- Make more natural and life-like calls with Polycom HD Voice
- 3.5” color display offers an engaging experience with visual information at a glance
- Two Gig Ethernet ports offer cost savings and performance benefits
- USB port for media or storage applications enables users to move data around more quickly
- Integrates with more than 60 industry leading call control platforms
- Web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 350 phones easy to administer, a breeze to upgrade and maintain throughout their entire lifecycle