Six-line, mid-range IP desk phone with color display
The Polycom® VVX® 350 business IP desk phone is a high quality, six-line, color, mid-range, IP phone designed for small to medium size businesses. It is ideal for knowledge workers, and call center operators who need to handle moderate/high volume of calls and whose work demand reliable connectivity.
Download Data Sheet
Industry's best audio
The VVX 450 offers both Polycom® HD Voice™ and Polycom® Acoustic Fence™ technologies. Together, they dramatically improve the most important component of the VVX experience—voice clarity.
HD Voice delivers superior, high definition sound quality through industry leading, advanced voice processing capabilities. The Polycom Acoustic Fence technology keeps business conversations free from extraneous noises, echoes and distractions.
Intuitive user interface
The Polycom VVX 450 is a desktop phone that meets the budget and communication needs of any business. It is loaded with sophisticated features that are traditionally found only on high-end desktop phones.
The VVX 450 is easy to use, reliable, and stylish. End-users will find that it combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design with an intuitive user interface that together reduce the time spent learning new features and functions.
Easy deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 450 integrates seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments. The enterprise-grade, web-based configuration tool makes the installation of the VVX 450 a breeze, allowing administrators to easily provision a large number of phones throughout the entire organization. The VVX 450 phones are easy to deploy and administer for Service Providers and IT staff via broad, standards based, open APIs.
- Make more natural and life-like calls with Polycom HD Voice
- 4.3”color display offers an engaging experience with visual information at a glance
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports offer cost savings and performance benefits
- USB port for media or storage applications enables users to move data around more quickly
- Integrates with more than 60 industry leading call control platforms
- Web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 450 phones easy to administer, a breeze to upgrade and maintain throughout their entire lifecycle